Friday, May 27, 2005

Welcome to Disneyscapes

After numerous trips to the Magic Kingdom, I discovered that I was fascinated with the landscape that had been laid out by Disney's Imagineers. I noticed that many of the photographs I was taking incorporated portions of buildings or attractions. So I decided to post some of those photos here as a way to share an interest that I hope you find as aesthetically pleasing as I have found some of these "art" pieces.

If you're interested in sharing similar images, email them to me and I'll post here at Disneyscapes.

4 Comments:

At 5/29/2005 12:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Mike for sharing. Can i send photos of WDW also? I have plans to go next week. I live in Kansas and already can't sleep cause I'm so excited. Anyway I just got my first digital camera and am trying to figure how it works.

 
At 5/29/2005 10:50 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Beverly, yes, absolutely! I'm looking for photos from any Disney park. I have a few WDW pics coming, I just didn't want to give people a reasont o come back :)

Mike

 
At 5/29/2005 10:51 PM, Blogger Mike said...

That should have read, "...I wanted to give people a reason to come back".

 
At 5/31/2005 1:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pics! My family and I are going to DL next week for a week, and I am ready to break in my new digital camera that I received for Mother's Day! I will email you some pics when we return!
Thanks for sharing these GREAT photos!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home